PG Paper aims to offer every paper grade sourced from mill partners worldwide. As a result we work with all categories of papers in printing, packaging and speciality in both prime and stocklot quality.
Our main grades include graphical items such as woodfree uncoated and coated (WFU/WFC), art paper, super calendered (SCA), light weight coated (LWC) coated one side (C1S), label and Chromo.
We have also developed our presence in packaging grades including Solid Bleached Sulphate (SBS), Folding Box Board (FBB), and corrugated grades such as testliner, fluting and kraft liner. Our papers are sourced from global locations including Europe, the USA and Asia.
If you do not see what you are looking for do not hesitate to contact us. Our knowledgeable team are on hand to help with any of your requirements.
What is Stocklot Paper?
Stocklot paper cannot be sold as prime production paper by the paper mills for a variety of reasons.
For example, it could be:
- Transition paper where they have changed the grammage on the paper machine mid-process
- Paper which has been stored and subsequently aged
- Paper which has been damaged beyond what would be acceptable as part of the original premium order but not so damaged that it would be re-pulped
- Paper which is slightly off specification. Perhaps the coating is as little as 1% less glossy than it should be
- Trim paper, which is the excess after the mill has cut the required size for prime orders
- We work with many grades in stock lot, B grade quality including publishing grades such as WFU/WFC, newsprint and SCA. Packaging grades include SBS, FBB, kraft liners, test liner and fluting. Our speciality grades include thermal, metallised and C1S, Chromo, and greaseproof.
Whatever the reason, the paper is not suitable for the mill to sell as a premium grade paper and is available to PG Paper to offer as stocklot.
How Do I Buy Stocklot Paper?
The process of ordering stocklot paper is quite straightforward:
- Contact us today to speak directly with a specialist sales representative who will be happy to help you.
- We gather information from you to understand your paper requirements, to find out the type of paper you need, how much you need and how often you need it.
- We give you a choice of supply options where possible, varying by quality, price, regularity and location
- Once terms are agreed our logistics team maps out the best route from mill to your most convenient port while also taking care of documentation. If you require any specific documentation please make us aware of this.
If you are looking for stocklot paper, PG Paper offers a very personalised service. We have relationships with major paper mills and we always seek to build relationships with our customers to ensure we meet their requirements. We can be contacted by the telephone, by email or contact form or via the live chat widget on this page.
What Types of Prime Paper Are Available?
PG Paper can offer you prime paper, specially made for your end use and machine specifications. We work with many mills directly and can offer grades of prime capacity including:
- Graphical grades – newsprint, super calendered paper (SCA/B) light weight coated paper (LWC), woodfree uncoated (WFU), woodfree coated paper (WFC)
- Packaging grades – folding box board (FBB), Duplex, testliner, fluting and various kraft liners with or without coatings depending on your end use
- Speciality grades – carbonless paper (NCR), coated one side label paper (C1S) and thermal papers
We procure our paper from our worldwide paper mill partners and can ship with ease thanks to our in-house logistics and documentation team. Our paper origins include:
- European origin – We source from various locations across Europe including Germany, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and Italy
- Asian and Australasian origin – Australia, Japan, China and Korea
- The Americas – Brazil, the USA and Canada
PG Paper is proud of its close relationships with paper mills worldwide. Our mills offer us a variety of paper grades across printing and writing, graphical, packaging and speciality grades. Our most popular grades include wood free uncoated, art paper, newsprint, SCA/LWC paper, test liner, fluting, FBB, C1S/Label paper/Chromo, kraft, thermal and greaseproof.
We are able to understand and respect the needs of our affiliated mills, continually working towards maintaining strong partnerships.
Our professional, dedicated and multilingual team personally work from order to delivery to fulfil every aspect of your requirements, adding value and providing peace of mind with every transaction. Our knowledge ensures we can collect and deliver in any corner of the world with confidence.
PG Paper aim to offer a win-win situation for our clients and mills. The PG Paper team are able to provide a personalised service and hassle free experience for our clients and mill partners using our industry knowledge and dedication to customer service.
With our expert team members specialising in a range of roles from procurement, sales, logistics, documentation and finance, we are certain we can add value to your organisation.