Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of the competition rules and the terms and conditions.
- It is free to take part in this competition.
- The organisers are PG Paper Company Ltd.
- All photographs must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photograph contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Staff members of PG Paper Company Ltd are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Competition submissions must not include any endorsements of products or services, infringe on people’s reasonable expectations of privacy, or any obscene, violent, racist or defamatory content.
- All entries must be received by 5pm 30th October 2020 GMT, no late submissions will be considered.
- The judging panel consists of representatives from PG Paper Company Ltd. The panel will choose the winning photograph.
- No alternatives to the prize will be offered.
- Decisions taken by the judging panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the PG Paper Company Ltd for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent prior to submitting their image(s).
How to Submit
- There is a maximum number of five photographs per person. Only one person can be the contact person and representative for each photograph.
- Photographs should be sent via email to [email protected] and each one should be submitted in JPG format only.
- For optimal image quality and upload speed, we recommend you resize your images to 1000 pixels on the longest edge. In other words, 1000 pixels wide for a horizontal image or 1000 pixels tall for a vertical image.
- When submitting the photograph, the entrants must provide their name, email address and contact number.
Copyright, liability and GDPR
Photographs may not be blocked by agencies or publishers and may not have received an award in another competition.
No copyright is transferred in respect of any images entered.
By participating in this competition, the contenders confirm and warrant that:
- They are the sole authors of each entry and that it is their original work.
- They own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image.
- They have the permission of anyone pictured in the image.
- They have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by PG Paper Company Ltd.
- PG Paper Company Ltd is granted non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the photographs for any purpose directly connected with the competition.
- PG Paper Company Ltd maintains the rights to make minor edits to images for the purposes of sharing on social media and any size constraints that might apply.
Announcement of winners
- PG Paper Company ltd will contact the winner on 1st November 2020 and the winning photograph will be announced on the PG Paper website and on social media. The winner will be contacted through email.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
For any questions, contact [email protected]