Jobs at PG Paper
International Business Development Executive
Would you like to be part of a growing and successful global trading company? We are an award-winning company, Scotland’s largest exporter and one of the UK’s biggest paper companies based in Greenock. The company is instilled with drive and motivation, and we pride ourselves on the attention to detail and outstanding customer service every client around the globe receives.
Our core values are centred on ‘do what you love and love what you do’ and this mentality is something that has driven PG Paper to where the company is today. Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic, growing sales team?
Candidate essential requirements:
- Ability to speak and write in a second language
- Experience in paper industry or other technical product industries preferred
- Overseas business travel experience desirable but not essential
- Valid passport and willingness to travel
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.
- Experienced in Business to Business sales for a minimum of 2 years
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- Independent planning and working
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to take a project from initial steps to completion
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
The main responsibilities will include:
- Selling to designated overseas markets
- Account management of current and new business
- Researching and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience, plus commission
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be the ideal person to join our team to [email protected] by 31 March. Due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Are you passionate about Marketing and Social Media? Are you organised with excellent attention to detail? We are looking for a bright, creative Marketing Executive to join our growing, ambitious and dynamic company. Whilst the position is primarily within PG Paper the role holder will be required to work with team members across multiple associated companies.
You’ll contribute to and develop a wide variety of duties within both the B2B and B2C industries, and you must be keen to implement and execute strategic marketing plans within this exciting and evolving role.
- Designing and organising monthly/quarterly newsletters
- Managing a marketing automation platform
- Implementation of company-wide social media strategy and overseeing the content and activity
- Co-ordinating PR and events
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company
- Generating blog post ideas and editing content
- Liaising with website designer to help develop site content and structure
- Preparing print marketing campaigns i.e. posters and leaflets
- Overall responsibility for branding for various companies
- Advertising – online and offline advertising campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- At least two to three years’ experience in a hands-on marketing role, including conducting email and digital campaigns, familiar with Google Adwords and comfortable working with data
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Photoshop experience
- Excellent understanding of (and interest in) website user experience and creative content
- Aptitude for using computer programmes eg Word, Excel, CRM systems, WordPress, Mailchimp, marketing automation software,
- Ability to see things from the perspective of the target customer
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and to take responsibility
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal
- Comfortable working as part of a small team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial business
- Ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Can do attitude
If you think you have the right skills and relevant experience, please send your CV in with details of your current salary to [email protected]. Due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.