Jobs at PG Paper
International Business Development Executive
Would you like to be part of a growing and successful global trading company? We are an award-winning company, Scotland’s largest exporter and one of the UK’s biggest paper companies based in Greenock. The company is instilled with drive and motivation, and we pride ourselves on the attention to detail and outstanding customer service every client around the globe receives.
Our core values are centred on 'do what you love and love what you do' and this mentality is something that has driven PG Paper to where the company is today. Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic, growing sales team?
Candidate essential requirements:
- Ability to speak and write in a second language
- Experience in paper industry or other technical product industries preferred
- Overseas business travel experience desirable but not essential
- Valid passport and willingness to travel
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.
- Experienced in Business to Business sales for a minimum of 2 years
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- Independent planning and working
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to take a project from initial steps to completion
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
The main responsibilities will include:
- Selling to designated overseas markets
- Account management of current and new business
- Researching and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience, plus commission
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be the ideal person to join our team to [email protected] by Friday 20th October. Due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held in our Greenock office week commencing 30th October.