Jobs at PG Paper
We are looking for an additional Personal Assistant to join our fabulous team at PG Paper Company Ltd.
Would you like to be part of a growing and successful global trading company? We are an award-winning company, Scotland’s largest exporter and one of the UK’s biggest paper companies based in Greenock.
We are looking for a person with the ability to multi-task, who is highly organised and efficient with excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail. You'll also be required to fulfil all administrative and ad-hoc tasks, that the job may demand.
- Diary management
- Arranging all aspects of international travel
- Ensure meetings are booked and managed in a professional manner
- Screening phone calls and enquiries
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Carrying out specific projects and research where needed
- Managing credit card receipts
- Carrying out various personal tasks
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Maintain and observe an appropriate level of confidentiality at all times
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drivers licence and preferably a car owner
This position will suit someone looking to progress their career as a Personal Assistant, who has some level of experience in a related administrative/secretarial role and a willingness to learn.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be the ideal person to join our team to, [email protected]
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.