Jobs at PG Paper
BE PART OF THE PG PAPER GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SUPERSTARS TO JOIN US AND COVER THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT!
VACANCY – LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR
Who are PG Paper?
PG Paper is an award-winning paper trading company, headquartered in the Scotland and doing business in over 55 countries around the globe, since 2003.
We are looking for someone to join our logistics team.
In this role you will monitor, record and maintain shipping data and documentation to ensure all PG Paper Company’s logistics activities are conducted in compliance with international laws and regulations.
The role will include:
- Full accountability for the end to end shipment process from receipt of order through to delivery with the customer at their desired port/inland location
- Coordination of shipping, often including road haulage, and knowledge of worldwide customs rules
- Closely working with Procurement, Sales & Rates teams for first view of order, to establish customer expectations and to push for production and sailing schedules which meet these expectations
- Continuation of relationship with Suppliers & Warehouses after orders have been placed to coordinate shipments and highlight any extra customer requirements
- Maintaining contact with customers throughout the order process, highlighting any changes in their projected schedule and accommodating any extra requirements that may arise which were not originally shared at point of order
- Regular contact with Shipping Lines and Freight Forwarders to ensure that our shipping instructions are being followed and we are receiving accurate transport documents
- Arranging third party documents via Shipping Line accounts, Chamber of Commerce and Banking trade portals
- Arranging & dispatching shipping documentation to customers/their bank depending on agreed Payment Terms
- Arranging documents which meet the requirements of Letters of Credit and sending them in a timely manner to meet deadlines set within this document
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a logistics role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to forward think to allow strategic planning and prioritization of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and react to unexpected issues/problems in a controlled manner
- Excellent communication skills, professional and articulate as many contacts do not have English as their first language
- IT literate with use of ERP and Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to demonstrate the strictest standards of confidentiality
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative, with minimum direction
Recognize yourself? Are you ready to step it up a notch and reach for the stars with one of the paper industry’s most dynamic and progressive companies?
Salary: Negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Please submit a one page CV, along with a covering note detailing your five career/personal highlights.
If you shine bright enough on paper, we’ll be in touch to confirm the first stage of the selection process.
VACANCY – Business Development Executives
Given our rapid and continuing growth, we are looking for more superstars based in India to join our amazing, energetic, passionate and confident international business development team. As a highly successful and dynamic company, we are on a mission to further extend our international reach within existing and new markets across India.
We are looking specifically for Business Development Executives with experience gained in the paper industry. We are especially keen to hear from candidates with experience of successfully promoting key corrugated grades, such as:
- white top testliner
- semi-chemical fluting
Please only apply if you meet the following superstar criteria:
· A minimum of 2 years’ B2B sales experience within the paper industry, with impressive stats to showcase your success.
· Ability to speak and write in at least 2 languages.
· Self-motivated and target driven.
· Ability to multi-task, and to excel and deliver results under pressure.
· A strategic and creative thinker who relishes a challenge, and likes winning.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that will establish and nurture positive business relationships.
· Have passport, will travel! Our international client base and our commitment to fostering strong global partnerships means that travel in and across your region will be a key aspect of this role.
Recognise yourself? Are you ready to step it up a notch and reach for the stars with one of the paper industry’s most dynamic and progressive compa
If you shine bright enough on paper, we’ll be back in touch to confirm the first stage of the selection process.
Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.