Jobs at PG Paper
BE PART OF THE PG PAPER GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SUPERSTARS TO JOIN OUR AMAZING HQ TEAM!
Who are PG Paper? In brief, we are an award-winning paper trading company, headquartered in the United Kingdom – doing business in over 55 countries around the globe, since 2003.
Are you experienced in HR, either as an administrator, manager or assistant looking for a part-time career utilising your ability and skills within HR? Given our rapid and continuing growth, we are looking for an HR Advisor to join our amazing, energetic and passionate team at our head office in Greenock. The role will be a varied role involving all aspects of HR, working part-time hours.
- Providing advice to senior management, line managers and employees.
- All aspects of HR admin, including contracts, inductions, change of details, absence recording and assisting with recruitment across the organisation.
- Dealing with all aspects of employee relations across the company.
- Carrying out all the relevant HR processes.
- Managing sickness absence and performance management.
- Managing health & safety, staff engagement and wellbeing within the company.
- Apply HR and business knowledge with appropriate decision-making skill.
- General administration within the HR department, such as managing and updating company policies where required.
- Previous experience in a varied HR job.
- HR qualification preferred.
- An assertive and confident approach.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of current employment law.
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills.
- Excellent time management skills and high levels of initiative.
- Ability to present yourself in a professional manner.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a busy team.
Recognise yourself? Are you ready to reach for the stars with one of the paper industry’s most dynamic and progressive companies?
We will be conducting preliminary telephone interviews with potential PG superstars on Friday 29 November. To be selected for a telephone interview, please send a one-page CV, along with a covering note detailing your five career/personal highpoints, by midnight on Sunday 24 November to [email protected] If you shine bright enough on paper, we’ll be back in touch to agree a time slot for your telephone interview! We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.