Jobs at PG Paper
PERSONAL ASSISTANT - MATERNITY COVER (12 MONTHS)
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our fabulous team at PG Paper, in a maternity role capacity.
Would you like to be part of a growing and successful global trading company? We are an award-winning company and Scotland’s largest exporter and one of the UK’s biggest paper companies based in Greenock.
We are looking for a person with the ability to multitask, who is highly organised and efficient, has excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail. and can fulfil all administrative tasks and any ad-hoc tasks that the job may demand.
- Diary Management
- Arranging all aspects of international travel
- Ensure meetings are booked and managed in a professional manner
- Screening phone calls and enquiries
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Carrying out specific projects and research where needed
- Managing credit card receipts
- Carrying out various personal tasks
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Maintain and observe an appropriate level of confidentiality at all times
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drivers licence and preferably a car owner
The ideal candidate will have several years in a related administrative/secretarial role and have a “can do” attitude. You must be extremely well organised and able to juggle and prioritise your work load accordingly.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be the ideal person to join our team to: [email protected]