The Role Business Development
Given our rapid and continuing growth, we are seeking to further expand our energetic, passionate and confident International Business Team. This exciting India based position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
Your role primarily will involve forming and managing relationships with international customers, knocking down doors and successfully positioning PG as the partner of choice.
FSB – International Business of the Year (Scotland) 2020
EY – Scale Up winner 2020
SME Scottish Business Awards – Scottish Business of the Year 2019
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries, including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we also have offices across the US, Sweden, and Dubai.
• Driving sales and brand development within India
• Identifying and developing new business leads and opportunities
• Supporting the research, planning and execution of the Indian market strategy
• Disrupting established networks and supply chains
• Gathering market intelligence
• Account development and management
• Identifying and engaging with senior contacts
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
• Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
• Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
The Person Business Development Executive:
• Minimum of 2 years’ B2B sales experience within the paper industry – good knowledge of packaging grades
• Impressive statistics to show your career success
• Fluent in English and one other language
• Self-motivated and target driven
• Ability to multi-task
• Results driven individual
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Demonstrate a blend of entrepreneurial and process driven mentalities
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to establish and nurture positive business relationships
• Valid passport – you will be required to travel across various regions
We are an entrepreneurial and service driven organisation, we believe in recruiting at the highest levels and encouraging a culture of collaboration and appreciation. Hiring the right people and treating them well is a key ingredient of our continued and long-term success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Our Head Office is fully compliant with Government guidelines on safety in the workplace
Work Remotely: Yes
Apply Now: Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply either on Indeed or through our contact form