At PG Paper, our purpose is to positively enrich our global communities. Part of this is achieved by our core talent – enabling trade and connecting markets – and our vision is to be a global leader at doing so. We’re looking for an ambitious and passionate Business Manager to join our global community and to help us realise our vision.
Established in 2003, PG Paper Company Ltd. is an award-winning company, based in Scotland. The company is led with strong values and ethics, which have been crucial in our success as a leading company in the UK. With exponential growth, we now operate in over 60 countries, and have a number of offices located worldwide. The company is in a key stage of growth, balancing entrepreneurial flexibility with the creation and introduction of processes and systems. Small enough for you to make a major difference; big enough to do amazing things.
Ready for a career at PG Paper? We can’t wait to hear from you!
We have an exciting new opportunity at PG Paper, where we require a Business Manager to join our team to help lead an exciting new venture.
As a Business Manager, you’ll be a driven, reliable big thinker who is dynamic, an excellent communicator and implementer, someone who loves achieving business outcomes by working across all departments within the organisation. You’ll be a creative thinker and have a real gift for spotting business bottlenecks, opportunities and threats, creating and maintaining consistent implementation plans and furthering the business strategy.
You will look to optimise the operational business performance, by joining the dots and providing operational support to grow revenue. You’ll love learning, thirsty for knowledge, enjoy problem solving and creating success. Commercial acumen is a must.
- Manage and lead the project development of a new business venture.
- Explore and exploit new avenues, opportunities and initiatives to deliver business growth.
- Implement and execute the business strategy consistently.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Create, implement, maintain and manage systems and processes to deliver business objectives.
- Build meaningful relationships internally and externally.
- Join the dots. Spot the bottlenecks and opportunities to be more successful.
- Manage change and transformation.
- Commercial and business experience – you may have owned and operated your own business at one time, or been a business leader, a business analyst or a change facilitator. You will have experience of working broadly across organisations. You will understand how businesses work holistically.
- Be approachable, listen well, work with others respectfully, getting the best from others, inspiring them to be better than they think they can be.
- A collaborative problem-solver.
- Deep commitment to personal growth – to being the best you can be and continually improving.
- A doer/finisher with the determination to get things done on time and in the right way.
- Manage multi projects, keeping the wheels turning through to successful completion.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Company pension scheme
How to apply
To apply for this role, send us your CV and a brief cover letter telling us about the unique skills that you will bring to the team and why you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please send to [email protected]
Next, we will review your CV and if you shine bright enough on paper, we will give you a brief telephone call to get more information and to answer any initial queries you might have.
To know more about the company and the team, visit us at www.pgpaper.com
Office Location: Greenock
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive, negotiable dependent on experience