The Role Business Development
Following an exceptional period of growth, PG are seeking to further their expansion with the appointment of a highly motivated and dynamic bilingual Business Development Manager. This exciting position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
Your role primarily will involve forming and managing relationships with international customers, knocking down doors and successfully positioning PG as the partner of choice.
FSB- International Business of the Year (Scotland) 2020
EY- Scale Up winner 2020
SME Scottish Business Awards- Scottish Business of the Year 2019
The industry (industry experience not required)
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we also have offices across the US, Sweden, and Dubai.
- Driving sales and brand development within Europe
- Identifying and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Supporting the research, planning and execution of the European market strategy
- Disrupting established networks and supply chains
- Gathering market intelligence
- Account development and management
- Identifying and engaging with senior contacts
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
The Person Business Development Manager:
- Able to understand and influence across diverse customers/markets/channels
- New market entry
- Determination to succeed even within challenging market conditions
- Commercially astute
- Clear and impactful multi-layer communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development and networking abilities
- Ability to brand build as well as commodity trade
- Demonstrate a blend of entrepreneurial and process driven mentalities
- Team player as well as motivated individual operator
- Driven, resourceful, proactive, and resilient
- Fluent in German or Dutch
We are an entrepreneurial and service driven organisation, we believe in recruiting at the highest levels and encouraging a culture of collaboration and appreciation. Hiring the right people and treating them well is a key ingredient of our continued and long-term success.
Reference ID: IBDENOV21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Our Head Office is fully compliant with Government guidelines on safety in the workplace.
Apply Now: Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply either on Indeed or through our Contact from