The Role Business Development
Following an exceptional period of growth, PG are seeking to further their expansion with the appointment of a highly motivated and dynamic bilingual Business Development Manager. This exciting position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
The Business Development Executive is ultimately responsible for ensuring growth and development through the proactive sourcing of new customers in Latin America. You must be fluent in Spanish or Portuguese for this role and available for occasional travel to Latin America for Business Meetings & Expo’s.
FSB- International Business of the Year (Scotland) 2020
EY- Scale Up winner 2020
SME Scottish Business Awards- Scottish Business of the Year 2019
The industry (industry experience not required)
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we also have offices across the US, Sweden, and Dubai.
- Driving sales and brand development within Latin America
- Identifying and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Supporting the research, planning and execution of the market strategy
- Disrupting established networks and supply chains
- Gathering market intelligence
- Account development and management
- Identifying and engaging with senior contacts
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
- Able to understand and influence across diverse customers/markets/channels
- New market entry
- Determination to succeed even within challenging market conditions
- Commercially astute
- Clear and impactful multi-layer communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development and networking abilities
- Ability to brand build as well as commodity trade
- Demonstrate a blend of entrepreneurial and process driven mentalities
- Team player as well as motivated individual operator
- Driven, resourceful, proactive, and resilient
- Fluent in a second language such as Portuguese or Spanish
We are an entrepreneurial and service driven organisation, we believe in recruiting at the highest levels and encouraging a culture of collaboration and appreciation. Hiring the right people and treating them well is a key ingredient of our continued and long-term success.
Reference ID: IBD(LA)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Our Head Office is fully compliant with Government guidelines on safety in the workplace.
Apply Now: Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply either on Indeed or through our Contact from