Following an exceptional period of business growth and digital advancement, PG Paper is seeking to further its expansion through strengthening and maintaining their new CRM system with the appointment of a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced salesforce administrator based in India. The successful candidate will be a part of our diverse, highly experienced and hugely fast-paced international business team.
FSB- International Business of the Year (Scotland) 2020
EY- Scale Up winner 2020
SME Scottish Business Awards- Scottish Business of the Year 2019
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we also have offices across the US, Sweden, and Dubai. The company is led with strong values and ethics, which have been crucial in our success. The company is in a key stage of growth, balancing entrepreneurial flexibility with the creation and introduction of processes and systems. Small enough for you to make a major difference; big enough to do amazing things.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimised integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Maintaining the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments
- Working independently and taking ownership of projects and critical tasks
- Provide 2nd line of support to production Salesforce platform and workflows including minor enhancements and deployments, if required
- Supporting the wider team and technical design support team, if required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- 2-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Flows, Salesforce Reporting and CRM Analytics
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales and transactional data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply through our Contact Form