The Role Territory Manager
Due to continuous growth, PG Paper is now looking to further their expansion with the appointment of a conscientious, driven and knowledgeable Paper & Board Sales Professional to join their Business Development team as a Territory Manager, primarily operating across UK & Ireland.
Your role will predominantly involve establishing and growing successful business relationships across the UK & Ireland, creating strategic sales growth plans to broaden PG Paper’s customer base and successfully positioning PG as the partner of choice.
FSB – International Business of the Year (Scotland) 2020
EY – Scale Up winner 2020
SME Scottish Business Awards – Scottish Business of the Year 2019
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries, including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we also have offices across the US, Sweden, and Dubai.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive net sales, profit and penetration/awareness across the UK & Ireland.
- Establish and grow beneficial and profitable business relationships with key customers within defined territory.
- Create and execute strategic sales growth plans, that expand the customer base.
- Work with existing and potential customers to grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs and offering solutions that meet these requirements, virtually and in person.
- Proactively manage your sales pipeline.
- Improve profitability by customers and product mix optimization.
- Negotiate sales with customers to expand and grow your sales, as well as theirs.
- Expand company success within the defined territory.
The candidate should possess the following:
- 3 – 5+ years of commercial experience within the paper & board industry with a strong background in new business development.
- Expertise across graphical, speciality, packaging and/or board.
- Outstanding influencing and communication skills.
- Highly driven and proactive individual with a solid sales background.
- Trained in selling skills and commercial/value-based sales techniques.
We are an entrepreneurial and service driven organisation, we believe in recruiting at the highest levels and encouraging a culture of collaboration and appreciation. Hiring the right people and treating them well is a key ingredient of our continued and long-term success.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
• Company pension
• Positive, diverse and goal-orientated working environment
• Opportunity to work with an international team
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Our Head Office is fully compliant with Government guidelines on safety in the workplace.
Work Remotely: Yes
Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply either on Indeed or through our contact form