Greyboard – 100% Recycled Solid Board
Greyboard is a high-strength board, ideal as a cost-effective solution for a wide-range of packaging and stationery projects, to name but a few. It is made from 100% recycled fibres and is sometimes called unlined chipboard.
Greyboard is made using pulp produced from waste paper, such as old newspapers, cardboard and other packaging. This makes it 100% recycled and an environmentally-friendly that is also very versatile and attractive solution to various other packaging paperboards options.
Product Features and Advantages of Greyboard
- Very thick and durable, so can be used for protective packaging.
- Made from 100% recycled fibres and therefore environmentally-friendly.
- Very economical alternative to other available paperboards.
- With the addition of a thin coating of PE, to makes it moisture resistant.
Some Applications of Greyboard
- Used in high-quality book bindings.
- A base layer for writing and drawing pads.
- Ideal for making display boards for product displays in retail stores.
- Greyboard with a glossy finish can be used to manufacture board games.
- A backing for calendars and clothing accessories.
- Can be processed into cartons, boxes and crates.
- Ideal for layer pads.
PG Paper’s knowledgeable sales and procurement teams currently source high-quality greyboard from our partnered mills across Europe, for our UK and international client base. We maintain stock levels of Greyboard and other key product ranges across our global warehouse network; to allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your specific project requirements.
Find out more:
PG’s multilingual team is always happy to discuss your specific requirements with you. We’ll listen to what you are looking for and provide a range of options based on your specifications, budget and location. We will also confirm stock availability, price and delivery options too.
With an experienced in-house logistics team, we’ll take care of all the necessary documentation for your order. And you can rest assured that PG will map out the best route from our mill supplier to your preferred port.
Reach out to our multilingual team today, to discuss your greyboard requirements today! There are many ways to get in touch with us:
- Call on +44 1505 457155 and we’ll get you to the most suitable member of the team.
- Live Chat with us here on the website
- Fill in our enquiry form – and we’ll get back in touch very soon
- Message us on one of our social media channels
Send us an email to [email protected]