PG Paper aims to offer every paper and packaging grade sourced from our paper manufacturers UK and mill partners worldwide. As a result we work with all categories of papers in printing, packaging and speciality in both prime and warehouse stock quality.
We offer a variety of graphical grades such as woodfree uncoated and coated (WFU/WFC), art paper, super calendered (SCA), lightweight coated (LWC), coated one side (C1S) – label paper, flexible packaging and Chromo.
We have developed our presence in packaging grades, including kraft paper, solid bleached sulphate (SBS), folding box board (FBB), GC1, GC2 and corrugated grades such as testliner, fluting and kraft liner. We also offer a range of speciality paper grades such as tissue paper, tracing paper and thermal paper.
Our pulp, paper and packaging grades are sourced from global locations including Europe, the USA and Asia.
PG Paper has been awarded an FSC® certification, certified for Chain of Custody (COC), and complies with the highest environmental standards in the market. PG Paper work with sustainable products obtained from well-managed forests and drive forward our focus on sustainable development.
Read more about our FSC® certification here.
If you do not see what you are looking for do not hesitate to contact us. Our knowledgeable team are on hand to help with any of your requirements.
PG Global Warehouse Stock
PG Paper is a supplier of paper that holds a wide range of our most popular paper, board and tissue products across our global warehouse network. By maintaining stock levels of key product ranges, we can respond quickly and efficiently to your specific project requirements.
Our most popular in-stock product ranges include:
Publishing grades such as, newsprint, WFU, WFC, Art Paper
Packaging grades, including SBS, FBB, Kraft, Testliner, Fluting and Cupstock
Specialist grades such as, Tissue, Thermal, Tracing and Greaseproof.
PG Paper offer many grades and specifications from our warehouse stocks and our multilingual team is always happy to discuss your specific requirements with you. We’ll listen to what you are looking for and provide a range of options based on your specifications, budget and location. Our team also confirm stock availability, price and delivery options too.
With an experienced in-house logistics team, we’ll take care of all the necessary documentation for your order. And you can rest assured that PG will map out the best route from our mill supplier to your preferred port.
Reach out to our multilingual team today, to discuss your paper, board or tissue requirements. There are many ways to get in touch with us:
The process of ordering warehouse stock is quite straightforward:
- Contact us today to speak directly with a specialist sales representative who will be happy to help you.
- We gather information from you to understand your paper requirements, to find out the type of paper you need, how much you need and how often you need it.
- We give you a choice of supply options where possible, varying by quality, price, regularity and location.
- Once terms are agreed our logistics team maps out the best route from mill to your most convenient port while also taking care of documentation. If you require any specific documentation please make us aware of this.
If you are looking for warehouse stock, PG Paper offers a very personalised service. We have relationships with manufacturers of paper in the UK major and paper mills worldwide and we always seek to build relationships with our customers to ensure we meet their requirements. PG Paper can be contacted by the telephone, by email or contact form or via the live chat widget on this page.
What Types of Prime Paper Are Available?
PG Paper can offer you prime paper, specially made for your end use and machine specifications. We work with many mills directly and can offer grades of prime capacity including:
- Graphical grades – newsprint, super calendered paper (SCA/B) lightweight coated paper (LWC), woodfree uncoated (WFU), woodfree coated paper (WFC)
- Packaging grades – C1S for flexible packaging, folding box board (FBB), SBS board (SBS), duplex, testliner, fluting and various kraft liners with or without coatings depending on your end use
- Speciality grades – carbonless paper (NCR), coated one side label paper (C1S), thermal paper and tissue paper
We procure our paper from our worldwide paper mill partners and can ship with ease thanks to our in-house logistics and documentation team. Our paper origins include:
- European origin – We source from various locations across Europe including Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium and Italy
- Asian and Australasian origin – Australia, Japan, China and Korea
- The Americas – Brazil, the USA and Canada
PG Paper is proud of its close relationships with mills and paper manufacturers UK and worldwide.
We partner with global mills to deliver a value-added service by representing our partners on an international level, consulting on their export strategy and helping to position their brand in new markets. We purchase ongoing prime capacity and warehouse stocks, and can also provide solutions for spot opportunities to supply our customers. As part of our full-service offering, PG Paper also takes on financing and risk management to support our partners on a global scale.
CYBER CRIME WARNING
Cyber criminals are getting more and more sophisticated and it is noted that spoofing and phishing is on the increase. PG Paper is taking this issue very seriously and would recommend the following advice:
- Never make payments to bank accounts other than the account indicated in the original PG Paper invoice
- Always contact your PG Paper representative if you receive any requests to make payments to alternative accounts, requests to submit sensitive information or other behaviour that you find suspicious.
- Our bank details have not changed recently
- Should you be unsure of bank details please seek verification from us using at least two methods. For example - phone and email confirmation
- Please do not seek such confirmation from a mobile number starting +44 7xxx xxxxxx
- PG Paper will not be held responsible for anyone sending money to another bank account
- For further information please contact your PG Paper representative on our office number which is +44 1505 874266
We are professional, dedicated and multilingual team personally work from order to delivery to fulfil every aspect of your requirements, adding value and providing peace of mind with every transaction. Our knowledge ensures we can collect and deliver in any corner of the world with confidence.
PG Paper aim to offer a win-win situation for our clients, paper manufacturers and mills. The PG Paper team are able to provide a personalised service and hassle free experience for our clients and mill partners using our industry knowledge and dedication to customer service.
With our expert team members specialising in a range of roles from procurement, sales, logistics, documentation and finance, we are certain we can add value to your organisation.