Following an exceptional period of growth, PG are seeking to further their expansion with the appointment of a highly motivated and dynamic International Business Development Executive based in Dubai. This exciting position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
The Business Development Executive is ultimately responsible for ensuring growth and development through the proactive sourcing of new customers across the Middle East. You must be available for occasional travel for business meetings & exhibitions. The post will be remote-based in Dubai.
FSB- International Business of the Year (Scotland) 2020
EY- Scale Up winner 2020
SME Scottish Business Awards- Scottish Business of the Year 2019
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we also have offices across the US, China and Turkey.
- Driving sales and brand development within the Middle East
- Identifying and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Supporting the research, planning and execution of the market strategy
- Disrupting established networks and supply chains
- Gathering market intelligence
- Account development and management
- Identifying and engaging with senior contacts
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
- Able to understand and influence across diverse customers/markets/channels
- New market entry
- Determination to succeed even within challenging market conditions
- Commercially astute
- Clear and impactful multi-layer communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development and networking abilities
- Ability to brand build as well as commodity trade
- Demonstrate a blend of entrepreneurial and process driven mentalities
- Team player as well as motivated individual operator
- Driven, resourceful, proactive, and resilient
- Fluent in a second language preferable but not essential
- 2 years of experience in the paper/ packaging industry essential
We’re an entrepreneurial and service driven organisation, we believe in recruiting at the highest levels and encouraging a culture of collaboration and appreciation. Hiring the right people and treating them well is a key ingredient of our continued and long-term success.
Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply through our Contact Form