PG Paper Company are seeking to further their expansion with the appointment of a highly motivated and dynamic Business Development Manager. This exciting position comes with serious career potential, offering strong rewards for your contribution as well as a rare opportunity to join a driven, entrepreneurial company.
The Business Development Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring growth and development of PG Paper through the proactive sourcing of new customers across America. You will ideally be fluent in Spanish or Portuguese for this role and available for occasional travel throughout North and South America for Business Meetings & Expo’s.
There has never been a more exciting time in the paper industry; consumer and governmental demand for environmentally friendly packaging, combined with the growth of ecommerce, has seen unprecedented global demand.
Serving a wide range of industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, luxury drinks and ecommerce, paper touches every ecosystem. PG Paper connects global markets, buying and selling where opportunity demands.
An award-winning, fast-growing company, PG combines entrepreneurialism with an established global network. Headquartered in Scotland, we have offices located in the US, Europe and Dubai. The company is led with strong values and ethics, which have been crucial in our success. The company is in a key stage of growth, balancing entrepreneurial flexibility with the creation and introduction of processes and systems. Small enough for you to make a major difference; big enough to do amazing things.
- Driving brand development across America
- Identifying and developing new business leads and opportunities
- Supporting the research, planning and execution of the market strategy
- Gathering market intelligence
- Identifying and engaging with senior contacts
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Attending industry events and travelling to overseas meetings
- Able to understand and influence across diverse customers/markets/channels
- Clear and impactful multi-layer communication and presentation skills
- Strong business development and networking abilities
- Ability to brand build
- Team player as well as motivated individual operator
- Driven, resourceful, proactive, and resilient
- Preferably fluent in a second language
Benefits and salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Location: New York or USA remote
Apply for this post by sending us your CV via email: [email protected]
Apply through our Contact Form